As a Full Stack Developer, you are responsible for developing world-class, complete web applications, both on the backend and frontend, for monitoring and addressing performance and security, and for developing customer-focused and scalable user experiences. You will work side-by-side with designers, product owners, copywriters and other developers to create new features, test your own ideas, and push changes live for thousands of users.
Bachelor or Master level with an education in Computer Science, or any software engineering discipline.
- Well versed at Java, including J2EE;
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in an Agile product development;
- The candidate should have strong experience in Software engineering practices including Release management, Code Branching strategies and CI/CD;
- Strong experience on HTML5 and typescript is a must for this position;
- Ability to work as part of a virtual global team;
- Should be proactive in suggesting new solution (tools & technologies).
- Working with collocated design engineering to develop Agile Products for the Supply business in;
- Developing all levels of websites and interfaces, from small prototypes to large-scale web applications;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end;
Do you want to work at a young dynamic organisation and contribute to solving the biggest problem in the brainport region; Getting highly qualified software professionals to contribute to all the high tech innovation created in the brainport region. Teamexpat helps out the region by bringing in experienced highly educated software professionals from abroad towards a career in the Netherlands. We have a mixture of high quality people with an informal way of working. Our customer base is growing everyday, with already some big high-tech players in the market eager to work with us due to our recognized quality people, together with our fast and adequate response rates.