Do you want to play an important role in testing highly advanced and extremely complex systems and push boundaries, set new standards and make the impossible, possible – every day? Do you possess technical leadership and can you influence your stakeholders to deploy software test strategies and test methods? Are you strong at the different test levels from risk and test automation perspective?
We provide projects in both embedded and application industry. From testing perspective the balance should always been kept between timely delivery, quality of the delivery and features covered in testing. The test architect plays a key role in this strategy.
Solutions of the projects are implemented in software. Your role is to define a test strategy for the projects including a roadmap how to realize this strategy. The main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Define a test strategy according the departments’ test strategy approach.
- Adapt the test strategy to customer feedback/trends, priorities and changes to the software design.
- Anchor the test strategy within projects by performing an exemplary role within the context of projects and inspire and coach developers.
- Assists the group lead by performing software quality assessments and reports the results in terms of coverage and remaining risks, including proposing improvement actions to the group lead.
- Review test related deliverables, observes automated regression test results, first analysis, follow up actions, bug advocacy, participates in patch hit analysis.
Bachelor or Master in computer science, software engineering, system engineering, or equivalent.
- A proven track record with test strategies and testing in software development in a multidisciplinary setting is required.
- Experience with Context-Driven Testing methodologies.
- You have experience in leading a team.
- Agile way of working.
- Coping with legacy software.
- Preferably you have knowledge/experience of C / C++, MATLAB, Python and Linux.
The projects are often in a highly dynamic environment, which requires you to be a good communicator, team player, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You are a critical thinker and pay attention to every detail of your work and you leave no room for errors. You express creative and innovative thinking and get energy from pioneering new ground.
Do you want to work at a young dynamic organisation and contribute to solving the biggest problem in the brainport region; Getting highly qualified software professionals to contribute to all the high tech innovation created in the brainport region. Teamexpat helps out the region by bringing in experienced highly educated software professionals from abroad towards a career in the Netherlands. We have a mixture of high quality people with an informal way of working. Our customer base is growing everyday, with already some big high-tech players in the market eager to work with us due to our recognized quality people, together with our fast and adequate response rates.